1. It is a continuous membrane without having any pore and surrounds the protoplasm.
2. It consists of a single unit membrane.
3. It persists throughout the life period of cell.
4. It is semi permeable and regulates flow of material between protoplasm the external medium.
1. It is a discontinuous membrane with complex pores and surrounds the nucleus.
2. It consists of two unit membranes, hence called nuclear envelop.
3. It disappears during cell division.
4. It regulates flow of material between nucleoplasm and cytoplasm.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?