Primary Cell Wall:
1. Primary cell wall is the first formed cell wall and inner to middle lamella.
2. It is thin and present in all types of cells.
3. It is homogeneous in thickness and elastic in nature.
4. It grows by intussusceptions.
5. It is mainly composed of cellulose.
Secondary Cell Wall:
1. It is the later formed cell wall and inner to primary cell wall.
2. It is thick and not present in meristematic and parenchyma cells.
3. It is irregular in thickness and non-elastic.
4. It grows by accretion.
5. It is composed of hemicelluloses, lignin and pectin.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?