1. (Pro-primitive, karyon=nucleus). These are primitive type of cells lacking well organized nucleus.
2. In the Prokaryotic cells protoplasm is relatively rigid, usually non-vacuolated and resistant to desiccation osmotic shock and thermal denaturation.
3. No definite nucleus with nuclear membrane. DNA is scattered in the protoplasm. It is not associated with histone protein.
4. Organelles like mitochondria, ER, plastids, etc. absent.
1. (Eu-true, karyon- nucleus). These cells are advanced type and have well organized nucleus.
2. Here the protoplasm has more fluid, generally vacuolated and more sensitive to desiccation osmotic shock and thermal denaturation.
3. True nucleus with nuclear membrane, neucleolus and neucleoplasm. DNA is organized to form chromosomes in association with histone protein.
4. These organelles are present.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?