1. The main plant body is a gametophyte and haploid.
2. True roots and leaves are absent.
3. Vascular tissue is absent.
4. Archegonia with long neck having 6 vertical rows of cells.
5. Sporophyte is capsular and totally dependant on gametophyte.
1. Main plant body is a sporophyte and diploid.
2. True roots and leaves are present.
3. Vascular tissue is present.
4. Archegonia with short neck having 4 vertical rows of cells.
5. Sporophyte is differentiated to root, stem and leaves and is initially dependent on gametophyte.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?