1. The scientific method consists of the systematic steps taken to solve problems.
2. The scientific method consists of a. identifying the problem, b, collecting information, c. hypothesis, d. carrying out experiments to test the hypothesis, e. forming a theory on the basis of the hypothesis, and f. applying the theory.
3. A systematic recording of an experiment is important.
4. Chemistry is a branch of science that deals with the composition and properties of substances, and the changes they undergo.
5. Chemistry influences our lives in many ways.
6. There are different kinds of apparatus used in a chemistry laboratory.