Difference between Diesel Engine and Petrol Engine
1. In diesel engine, fuel used is diesel oil.
2. No spark plug is used to start ignition.
3. During intake stroke, air is sucked in the cylinder.
4. It is heavier and is not suitable for lighter vehicles such as scooters, mopeds, etc.
1. In petrol engine, fuel used gasoline or petrol.
2. A spark is used to start ignition.
3. During intake stroke petrol-air mixture is sucked in the cylinder.
4. It is lighter and can be used even in lighter vehicles.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?