1. The term “National” is the concept of International.
2. It has been broader significance.
3. National of State includes all persons who are political members of the State and who owe allegiance to the State.
4. A person may continue his national, even after he looses his nationality.
5. Nationality is not accompanied with the residence.
6. The National can not have the fundamental rights
1. The term “Citizen” is the concept of country.
2. It has been a narrower significance. It usually signifies the permanent allegiance to a country.
3. But all nationals may not possess citizenship.
4. A person may not live in the country if he looses his citizenship.
5. Citizenship is accompanied with the residence.
6. The citizen has the fundamental rights.